Previous experience of managing or supervising a team is essential.
Our client are looking for a qualified team leader to manage one of our Existing Business Retentions teams and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve sales and customer account targets.
– Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
– Set clear team goals
– Delegate tasks and set deadlines
– Oversee day-to-day operation
– Monitor team performance and report on metrics
– Motivate team members
– Discover training needs and provide coaching
– Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
– Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
– Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor